By Malcolm Surridge,Andrew Gillespie
Surridge and Gillespie are again, aiding scholars of all skills achieve their objective; strengthen scholars' quantitative and analytical abilities, wisdom and talent to use theoretical knowing via actual lifestyles enterprise examples and sundry activities.
This textbook has been absolutely revised to mirror the 2015 AQA enterprise specification, providing you with up to date fabric that helps your educating and student's learning.
- Builds up quantitative abilities with 'Maths second' positive factors and assesses them in any case of bankruptcy actions
- guarantees scholars have the information of genuine existence companies to allow them to follow their theoretical realizing with the 'Business in concentration' feature
- is helping scholars familiarize yourself with the content material and checks key talents with actions on the finish of each chapter
Read Online or Download AQA Business for A Level 1 (Surridge & Gillespie) PDF
Best business management & leadership books
Wie es der Unternehmensleitung gelingt, ihre Navigationsinstrumente anzupassen, die Steuerungsqualität zu verbessern und Instrumente zur Krisenprävention einzuführen, zeigt dieses Buch. Es ist von Praktikern für Praktiker geschrieben und schöpft aus einem soliden Erfahrungsschatz konkreter Unternehmensprojekte.
The activities is huge, noticeable, and growing—and it has a big impact on society. that is noticeable to die-hard enthusiasts who not just watch sports yet purchase every little thing from balls to ties to paperweights with their favourite team's brand. yet even activities haters cannot break out the onslaught activities: they're requested to chip in as taxpayers to construct public stadiums, and their young ones are, love it or no longer, uncovered to occasions backed by means of alcohol and tobacco businesses, let alone the juvenile antics of megastar athletes.
Verbal exchange within the creation and particularly at the shop-floor is extra vital than many a supervisor might imagine. to carry discussions and re-views over all attainable topics turns out to have be-come one of those activities self-discipline in lots of organiza-tions. The fake trust of many senior managers is to imagine that the extra discussions a supervisor attends, the extra vital and esteemed he's.
Today’s staff is extra various than ever ahead of. yet regardless of new views and abilities, the promise of elevated innovation hardly ever materializes. Why are so few companies seeing effects? reviews express that varied groups are extra artistic than homogenous ones—but in basic terms once they are controlled successfully.
- The Power of Curiosity: How to Have Real Conversations that create Collaboration, Innovation and Understanding
- Network Management Know It All (Morgan Kaufmann Know It All)
- Leading in a Changing World: Lessons for future focused leaders.
- Structures for Strategy: The Business Plan
- The Entrepreneur's Apprentice: Chronicles of a Bipolar Boss
Additional info for AQA Business for A Level 1 (Surridge & Gillespie)