By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter beneficial properties into your wearable apps and enhance customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making functions that run without delay on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This booklet Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to how one can construct purposes for the Android put on platform, then this is often the ebook for you. This e-book purely calls for a easy wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs equivalent to Android Studio, IntelliJ suggestion, or Eclipse may be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on by utilizing Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your software to the hand held machine or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of information from the hand-held machine to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build potent consumer interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your Android wearable app
This booklet will introduce you to the highly regarded Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on purposes. you'll begin with an advent to the structure of Android, by means of an in-depth examine the layout of Android purposes and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you can find tips to create simple and customized notifications on your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable machine with the hand held cellular machine. extra complicated issues equivalent to intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct variations, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the tip of this publication, you have got an outstanding realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced adequate to write down courses for construction Android functions that run on Android Wear.
Read Online or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
Starting Java 7 courses you thru model 7 of the Java language and a large collection of platform APIs. New Java 7 language positive factors which are mentioned comprise switch-on-string and try-with-resources. APIs which are mentioned comprise Threading, the Collections Framework, the Concurrency Utilities, Swing, Java second, networking, JDBC, SAX, DOM, StAX, XPath, JAX-WS, and SAAJ.
The C speedy Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax connection with the preferred c program languageperiod, which has loved a few resurgence of overdue. C's potency makes it a favored selection in a large choice of purposes and working platforms with distinctive applicability to, for example, wearables, video game programming, process point programming, embedded device/firmware programming and in Arduino and comparable electronics leisure pursuits.
We're visible animals. yet prior to we will be able to see the area in its real beauty, our brains, similar to our pcs, need to type and set up uncooked info, after which rework that info to supply new photos of the area. starting Python Visualization: Crafting visible Transformation Scripts, moment variation discusses turning many varieties of knowledge resources, immense and small, into important visible information.
Key FeaturesGet brand new with the defining features of Spring Boot 2. zero in Spring Framework 5Learn to accomplish Reactive programming with SpringBootThis booklet covers the newest gains, instruments, and practices together with Spring MVC, relaxation, safeguard, AMPQ messaging, and moreBook DescriptionSpring Boot presents numerous positive aspects that handle today’s enterprise wishes with a strong database and state-of-the-art MVC framework.
- Crafting Rails 4 Applications: Expert Practices for Everyday Rails Development (The Facets of Ruby)
- Pro Spring MVC: With Web Flow (Expert's Voice in Spring)
- GeoServer Cookbook
Additional resources for Android Wearable Programming